Financing With Regency Dental
We are committed to delivering the finest, most cost-effective dental care available today. Our fees reflect our professional commitment to excellence. In an effort to control costs, we recognize that one of the best methods is to control costs. To achieve these goals, we need your assistance and understanding of our payment policy.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Financial arrangements can be made with our office when more extensive dental care is necessary. We also offer various types of financing through a third party. We will offer assistance in filling out an application.
Please be aware that any parent bringing a child to our office is legally responsible for payment of all services rendered.
We’re pleased to offer our Omaha area patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
It is like a credit card, but better! CareCredit works like a credit card but is exclusive to healthcare services. With no up-front costs, pre-payment penalties, or annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties, or annual fees
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office.
Advanced Care Membership
Are you one of over 100 million Americans without dental insurance? Are you tired of letting an insurance company interfere with the dental treatments you need and desire?
Call our office today to get more information.
- Patients agree that procedures started must be paid in full at the time of service. Any service not paid at the time of the procedure will be billed at the usual, customary, and reasonable rate.
- Plan fees are valid only when paid at the time of enrollment.
- All family members must reside in the same household.
- This is not an insurance product.